HOW COMPANY COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- 2.1 “Personal Information” means any information which identify you.
- 2.2 The Company may collect your personal information directly or indirectly either you directly give your personal information to the Company or we collect automatically when you interact with the Company or from other sources.
- 2.3 The Company may request your personal information during your course of dealings with the Company and you have the right not to provide your personal information that the Company request. If it is so, the Company may not able to provide you the Platform and/or services or may not able to response your queries to the Company.
- 2.4 The Company may also collect your personal information from a variety of sources when you are communicating or interacting with the Company including online or offline, e.g. if you are accessing our social media pages, attending any meetings organised or sponsored by the Company.
HOW COMPANY USE YOUR INFORMATION
3.1 The Company only use your personal information of the specific purposes as below if you are the Flexible Pass User:
- i. Usage Relating to your Flexible Pass User Account;
- ii. To support or Facilitate your experiences to use the Platform;
- iii. To conducting Market Research;
- iv. To comply with the Laws and Regulations and enforce the legal rights; or
- v. To detect, investigate and prevent any kinds of fraudulent;
- vi. To send you marketing and promotional information and materials.
3.2 The Company will use your personal information with the below purposes if you are a Flexible Pass Partner:
- a. To engage and communicate including sending messages or gifts with you;
- b. To provide you the support;
- c. To comply with the Laws and Regulations and enforce the legal rights; or
- d. To detect, investigate and prevent any kinds of fraudulent.
- 3.3 You have the right to request to stop sending the marketing or promotional materials or information by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link embedded in the relevant marketing or promotional email. Please note that we may still send you other non-marketing or promotional communications if you unsubscribe.
- 3.4 If there is any other things else we want to your personal information, we will seek your consent separately.
HOW COMPANY MANAGE YOUR INFORMATION
- 4.1 The Company will due care to ensure your personal information is stored securely to protect your personal from disclosure or misuse or unauthorized access and modification from time to time.
- 4.2 According to the nature of the Internet, we cannot and do accept responsibility for any unauthorized access, unlawful interceptions or loss of personal information which we take commercially practical steps to protect your personal information.
- 4.3 We may keep your personal information as long as we need.
ENGLISH VERSION TO PREVAIL